Thursday, September 10, 2009

Stu and Ariel Got Married

in the Bountiful Temple this summer! Better late than never! I had just a few pics on my camera and just barely downloaded them. Of course my camera died before I took any of the bridal couple. Ariel's dress was amazing and Stu looked pretty dapper himself! I am so glad I thought to bring PeaPod's paper parasol because it was HOT. That little parasol did a surprisingly great job of shading us from the direct sun. There was a couple from Japan getting sealed that day and their wedding party were all in love with the fact that the "little blonde" had a parasol.
I love this photo. Here she is with Grandma Maurine (her great grandma) waiting for the newly weds to step outside the temple doors. She was sitting with her for quite a while until (of course!) I grabbed my camera for a shot! And below is me. I'll have to find some photos of the stars of the day later since they were not on this camera.

No comments: