Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Autumn is Kicking In




There is no doubt after today that tomorrow will be October. We awoke to snow covered mountains, a crisp rainy morning and congested noses. I love autumn although I hate saying goodbye to my garden in full bloom. There is a sense of anticipation with the changing of the seasons. Flocks of birds were constantly flying to and fro in my backyard. A flicker hid from the rain by one of the windows. A pheasant called. A doe waded in the middle of the river.


When the rain let up, PeaPod and I escaped outdoors despite our colds just to feel the crisp air. We kicked around a soccer ball,planted some leftover bulbs and harvested a few of our pumpkins and gourds growing around the yard.


Oh, and Tucker got stuck yet again in the neighbor's yard.



-- Post On the Go

1 comment:

Loralee said...

I love these photos of our little Liv Liv. Adorable. And Bussy sends his love to Tuck.