Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Best Side

My mom and I did a quick photo shoot before church this week. I have a hard time capturing her on my own (with the camera or without!) It is always amazing to me to see how PeaPod's personality shines through her photos, even though it is hard to capture her full smile as she runs around the room. One of the ways to slow her down was for us to give her another camera. As I look at this photo, I thought it could be entitled: "This is My Best Side". And that got me thinking of how I have to make sure I'm doing my very best, showing my best side, for this little munchkin at all times. She is capturing me easier than I can her! She watches and picks up little things we do so quickly!

2 comments:

Loralee said...

Peapod and V have to get together ASAP. Kristie said V and her would get along smashingly.

The Anderson's said...

she is absolutely beautiful.