Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pediatrician's Visit

We went to the pediatrician's today. This is the fourth copay I have had to make in one week! PeaPod is no longer feverish and now she is just getting rid of some gunk in her lungs. Hooray! Plus they did her 2 year checkup at the same time.
She is,at 2 years old:
22.4lbs - 5th percentile in weight (yes, she gets fed as much as she would like although requests for "cannies" candy are regularly ignored and replaced with other "real" food),
33.5 inches in height - 45 percentile in height,
and I don't remember her head, but it was in the 50th percentile.
So she's got herself a large noggin and a metabolism I'd kill for - but then she does run circles around me! Maybe I need to try to jog circles around her instead of trying to keep her in the jogging stroller...

3 comments:

Kriss said...

Wow, great metabolism. I won't even share Scott's weight/height, he's a giant. Congrats to your daughter!

Rachel said...

Your daughter is such a sweetheart! I can't wait to let our two little ones play together this summer!

The Rauch Family said...

Silas was always in the 1% for weight, so don't let 'em give you grief. :)