Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Barnyard Birthday!

Happy Birthday PeaPod! I am so excited to see what the next years bring! You are growing and challenging yourself every moment you are awake - as well as trying to challenge your parents about taking a nap :).
I love you so very much.
At two you are adventurous, active, sweet, empathetic, stubborn, and overall good natured.

You are a talker. You always have been quite the babbler, but now you are able to converse with everyone around you. You love speaking on the phone and walk around with my cell phone talking to family members whenever I let you. You probably say twice as much as I do everyday. I love hearing your sweet little voice stating things and asking me things all day long.
You love singing, especially Isty Bitsy Spider. You love books, expecially Brown Bear, Brown Bear and Goodnight Gorilla. You love animals and are very kind to them. You are currently exploring your feelings and body like "funny", "scared", "hungry", etc.
It is easy to love you - and I'm not just saying this as your mother! We will go places and you will just walk up to people and say, "Hi!".They look down, (because let's face it, you are still a munchkin!) and I can see their faces smile at the sight of you. You will then tell them a garbled story and usually they don't have any idea what you are saying, but they smile and ask you more questions. I hope you will always be so comfortable with yourself and happily welcoming to everyone.
I am so glad we were able to spend your actual birthday together seeing the farm animals.It was a great expedition and I can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Loralee said...

First of all, I am absolutely copying this scrapbook page. Secondly, I loved this post. It is such a great review! I need to do for my kiddos. If I copy just know it's the sincerest form of flattery. LOVE YOU LIVY!!! Happy Birthday to my favorite Blondie!

Christina said...

She is so beautiful! We really do have to get together with you guys again.