Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Week 1, Project 365


I am so excited about this project! It really embraces my feelings of wanting to capture each day and store them in my heart. A new year and 365 days of memories to fill.

This past year my letter of the year was "W" and words like "wonder", "why", "wisdom", "well" and "willingness" became a part of me.
Now, since I'm going backwards in the alphabet one letter a year, 2009 is the letter "V". Usually the word of the month just pops out to me; "Vitality" and "vamoose" are particular favorites this month. While looking through the dictionary these words seem to hold significance to me: vivacious, valiant,
validate, value, visualize, verve, and verily. This way of focusing my attention on one word has helped remind me reach beyond my limits in little ways and try harder to be better. Here's to 11 more months of verve!

3 comments:

The Rauch Family said...

Fun project! What a cute girl you've got!

pink and green mama MaryLea said...

What a great idea. Are you doing this with digital scrapbooking? I am a traditional scrapper but may have to try this for one of our annual family albums!

Sarah J. said...

That looks like such a good idea! Thanks for stopping by, you are certainly welcome to use the birdies! Have a great day!