Friday, January 23, 2009

Eat more Chickin

Liv and I went to Chick-fil-a today. This was the first time she has ever played on an indoor playground at a food establishment. I wish I had a video camera! We were walking inside (practically running) as she was saying: "WOW! WOW! Whoa! 'lide! (slide)" It was awesome. We were able to order our food only because she was temporarily distracted by the masses of balloons everywhere. We sat down outside the playroom. She was so excited she could barely sit.
Little did we know that we hit the jackpot of
all days to choose to go to Chick-fil-a: it was the store's anniversary! We were given frisbees, stuffed cows, balloons, stickers and treats!
But even with all that, the playground tantalized just beyond the windows. She turned to me and grabbed my face and said, "Pay (play)?" and "Peas? (please)" So when Liv stuffed 2 chicken nuggets in her mouth when I told her she could go play as soon as she ate her chicken and drank her milk, I couldn't refuse. It was a Wow day.

No comments: