Friday, December 12, 2008

"This Quote Probably Shouldn't Amuse Me..."

Said my sister this morning. My husband said after hearing this quote, "Whomever said this truly understood women."

Here is the Quote of the day:
Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.

If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.
If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.
If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.
She multiplies and enlarges whatever is given to her.
So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of
#$*%.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

that's great!!

Rachel said...

that's great!!

Loralee said...

You know I love it.

Unknown said...

Oh, I needed that laugh!

I dropped by to invite you to join me over at Neighborhood & Friends, a new social network I created for the discerning Latter-day Saint wishing to socialize online in a safe, fun, happy environment. Please come check it out. Find me there as Candace E. Salima. I hope to see you there soon. It is a blast.

Merry Christmas!

Jodi said...

I love that quote! Thanks for sharing it! It's so true.:)