Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Best Friend!

Here's 30 reasons why I love you on your 30th birthday (in no particular order):
1. You have an enormous loving heart.
2. You are so funny! You always make me laugh.
3. You like to have fun and play.
4. You are my knight in shining armor.
5. You think. A lot.
6. You like to discuss ideas of life, science and the gospel - or all three at once.
7. Your testimony.
8. Your projects - especially "Sandwich"
9. Your intensity for life.
10. You always try hard at whatever you do.
11. How you make the bed and put the pillows on just right.
12. You are the bestest funnest Dad.
13. You are an endearingly wonderful husband.
14. How when you vacuum, there are perfect lines.
15. Your long showers :)
16. Your blue eyes.
17. And while we're on physical, your butt :)
18. Your scruff after not shaving and working outside.
19. And how good you look clean shaven in a suit.
20. How you make me feel safe.
21. How you did so, so, so much for me when I broke my legs and still do some things to save me pain. I owe you so much - I'll take care of you forever when we're old!
22. How you play with and love dogs.
23. How you love Sir Duncan Bones even though he is a cat.
24. Your honesty.
25. How you drive.
26. How you are so willing to help others.
27. Your enthusiasm for always making yourself and helping me to become a better person.
28. Your hugs.
29. How you are able to make others comfortable.
30. Your kind wonderful voice.
There are so many more things I love about you, but you'll just have to ask. No matter how long I've known you, I am constantly amazed at how this list continues to grow!

No comments: