Sunday, December 30, 2007

Reading

I love reading. I always have. In grade school, I'd stay up late with a flashlight under the covers reading books like Nancy Drew, Anne of Green Gables, After the Dancing Days and The Witch of Blackberry Pond. I remember I read this book called "Ghost Cat" and was terrified...I wonder what I would think of it now? Now though I have so much to read - so much I want to read, so much I have to read just to keep up with the world, news, faith, science, motherhood and childrearing, housekeeping, new products and findings in my field, etc. There are Mountains of information out there and my mind wants to download it all - if only there were was the time! Here's a list of my usual reading week: msn news, emails, a number of blogs (on design, scrapbooking, photography, CS2 tuts, decor and recipe/menu planning) scriptures, a number of board books read over and over, magazines (Ensign, JADA, CRA News, JAMA, Office, Parenting, American Baby, etc.).
I just realized how much I read and how much I more I need to. Solution: Sneak a flashlight and the laptop under the bedcovers tonight!

No comments: