Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Grab Bag

I just realized while looking at all the post holiday sales...I NEVER EVER have been tempted to buy or will ever buy a "grab bag" or any of those "secret" goodies in a brown bag. You just don't know what you are buying!?! It could be a two headed Purple People Eater for all you know! (I do realize that for some of you this would be a cool thing.) I won't. I can't. Why would you buy something unknown? Oh, I am curious. Powerfully tangerine colored curious. But, not enough to forsake my two dollars! Never mind that by searching my couch I could find 2 dollars in change and satisfy my curiosity! It's the principle! Phooey on all of you making the moolah off the curious that will someday pay for their curiosity like a cat who crosses the street one too many times! But, tell me truthfully: What is in those bags!?!?

No comments: