Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving!




The holiday season has begun! I'm so thankful for this beautiful life.
Highlights of Thanksgiving Day:
1. The morning began with a trip to the zoo to "Feast with the Beasts"! It was a lot of fun to see the elephants break open huge pumpkins and the bears to pull apart their turkey pinatas. Peapod and I have colds so we were a bit more sluggish this week than usual, but we all had a lot of fun. Of course we had to finish off the visit with her favorite: "Tickets! Da carstlell (that means carousel)!"


2. A lovely dinner with my grandparents and cousin Tyler. PrincessPea slept nearly the whole dinner. Then we all took an outing out to feed the horses some grain. She LOVES horses and was quite concerned that every single horse received their Thanksgiving dinner. "Dey're hungry!" she exclaimed. She has no fear and loves going with the grandpas out to feed.

3. My favorite is watching the National Dog Show! I find it funny how much I love watching this. My favorite group is the terriers. And a Scottish Terrier named Sadie won! Tucker voted for her.

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I love your day! Zoo was probably too cold for me (as it was 60 degrees at night here, and we were freezing!!!!!), and I also watched Sadie win, but I was rooting for the bull dog. She was a cutie!

Happy day! I love your little one. Cute pictures, and I'm nuts about the new holiday look.