Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer's Comin'



Life has been busy! Things are lovely though. We've been working hard - I am trying to fit in as many patients as possible with Medicaid ending and John has some big projects going on at work. Of course, I worry about practicing, balancing finances and being a mom. After much prayer, I know I am doing all that I can right now and have to enjoy the journey. Young Women's is full of Temple Celebration practices. John and I keep busy at home with our "projects" and loving our little one.
PeaPod is so fun. She talks up a storm with "I do it", "My...(list anything I have in my hand), "el'fants" elephants, "buffos" buffalos, and my personal favorite "Come 'ere" with her patting her tummy with one hand. She loves stuffed animals sleeping with multiple friends on the bed. She sings all day long ABCs and other songs.
It is warming up and it has been such a lift to be able to do things in the garden without much pain this year! Yippee! Feeling the grass beneath my feet feels so good! Here are some of our barefoot in the garden and enjoying late spring days lately:



3 comments:

Grant Family said...

She is so cute! She makes me want to have a girl! So glad that it's warm now! Good to hear that things are going good with you! =)

The Anderson's said...

I am also loving the warm weather! Peapod's dress is so adorable! Little girls are so cute...

Jodi said...

What beautiful pictures! Where did you get her dress? It is beautiful!