Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ignore the Dripping Noise in the Garage...


There are times when I wonder what my husband will think of next. He keeps me on my toes and laughing at the same time. Our creativity runs in different directions but as long as one can overlook two absent-minded-professors-type-people in the house it works as long as someone remembers to do the laundry. Check out my DH's newest YouTube videos on his blog, then you'll know why my garage is more his laboratory than anything. Yes, he is thinking of putting EIGHT of those fountains in the backyard...eventually. I picture human sized canals running through my backyard this summer. I was bargaining for four just to be cool but realistic, but one of the things I love about him is his ability to think BIG! It might be dangerous to show him the above newspaper clipping.

1 comment:

Loralee said...

I LOVE JOHN'S INVENTIONS! HE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!