Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Jurors and Verdicts

Okay, so we were a little disappointed by the doctor's prognosis a week or so ago...I'm healing (that's the good thing) in the middle, but the sides are still pretty broken (that's the bad thing). Verdict: TWO MORE MONTHS OF LIMPING AND BOOTING AROUND. Lovely.
Say "sayonara chucky" to the April half marathon. I'll just have to find an autumn one I guess. I was thinking of making a vector-like Tshirt to run in...something with a girl and 2 broken legs, a baby...maybe with a saying like, "Mommy's life IS a marathon!" ....hmmm.... I'm still working on it. I really like all the new things I'm learning on Photoshop. I like the vector girls and the styles. I'm hopefully going to make my own cool brushes too. This is quite the engrossing hobby. My beginner "scrapbooky" pages I now want to redo with all my new knowledge. I'll work on some and then post them. My goal is to have all this year done before it is 2008!
Gotta go now, John's wanting to watch the newest "Chuck" online. Pretty funny show if you don't have to watch commercials!
P.S. Did I tell you that I was selected for Juror Duty a few weeks ago!!! Of course, when you break your legs, are unemployed and you have a baby is the perfect time to serve our judicial system. I sent a waiver and then they sent a postcard that basically said, "See you in May when you are healed!" Quite nervy of them if you ask me to say that! I'm sure that I should be honored by their intentions to help me serve my country.

No comments: